Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary-Garlic Lamb With White Beans
- 2 lemons
- 1 3 1/2-pound leg of lamb (bone in)
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 15-ounce cans white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 shallot or 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?