Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary-Crumb Beef Tenderloin with Pancetta-Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 (6- to 6 1/2-pound) whole beef tenderloin, trimmed of fat, silverskin, and the chain (see Cooks' Notes); or a 5- to 5 1/2-pound well-trimmed tenderloin roast
- 4 ounces diced pancetta
- 2 pounds grape tomatoes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, quartered lengthwise (3 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups water, divided
- 1 1/4 cups panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 5 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Kitchen string; large (18- by 13-inch) rimmed baking sheet; large heavy roasting pan; instant-read thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?