Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary-Brined, Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed with the flat side of a knife
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- 5 or 6 branches rosemary, each 4 to 5 inches/10 to 12 centimeters long
- 4 1/2 cups/1 liter water
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 8 chicken legs, drumsticks and thighs separated
- 8 chicken wings, wing tips removed
- 3 cups/420 grams all-purpose/plain flour
- 3 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 cups/480 milliliters buttermilk
- Oil for deep-frying
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?