Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rose Petal Chocolate Cake
- * 125g butter, softened, plus extra
- * 250ml milk
- * 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- * 125g plain chocolate (50% cocoa solids), broken up
- * 350g self-raising flour, sifted
- * 15g cocoa, sifted
- * 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- * 250g golden caster sugar
- * 2 medium eggs, beaten
- * For filling and decoration
- * 4 tbsp sweet sherry or Marsala (optional)
- * 185g plain chocolate (50% cocoa solids), broken up
- * 100g butter, diced
- * 100ml double cream
- * 1 large pink rose, or homemade fondant petals to decorate
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?