Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roquefort toasts with peppered pears
- 2 just-ripe pears , cored, then each cut into 8
- 1 tsp mild olive oil
- peppercorns , crushed (we used a mix of colours)
- 85g Roquefort
- 5 tbsp double or whipping cream
- 2 handfuls baby salad leaves
- slices from sourdough bread loaf, halved and toasted just before serving
- 1 tsp walnut oil
- 2 tsp mild olive oil
- wine vinegar (red or white)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?