Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roquefort salad with warm croutons & lardons
- olive oil
- 250 g piece higher-welfare smoked bacon, rind removed
- 2 thick slices sourdough bread, cut into 1cm pieces
- 4 large handfuls lamb's lettuce, watercress or rocket, washed and spun dry
- 2 large handfuls radicchio, washed and spun dry
- 1 large handful shelled walnut halves, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh chives, finely chopped
- 100 g Roquefort cheese
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?