Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roquefort and Pear Strudel
- 2 cups all purpose flour plus additional for dusting
- 3/4 cup warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unsalted butter plus 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 pounds firm but ripe Bosc pears, peeled, halved, cored, cut into 1/3-inch cubes (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 6 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons plain dried breadcrumbs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?