Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ropa Vieja in a Slow Cooker
- 1 (2 pound) beef chuck pot roast
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into large wedges
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into large wedges
- 1 yellow onion, cut into wedges
- 1 sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 (6 ounce) can tomato paste, or to taste
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|