Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ropa Vieja (Cuban Meat Stew)
- 2 tablespoons Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 pounds flank steak, cut in 3-inch x 4-inch pieces
- Goya Adobo with Pepper, to taste
- 2 large yellow onions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 green bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar Goya Sofrito
- 3 teaspoons Goya Minced Garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) can Goya Tomato Sauce
- 1 packet Sazon Goya with Coriander and Annatto
- 1 packet Goya Powdered Beef Bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon Goya Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Goya Spanish Olives Stuffed with Minced Pimientos, sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) jar Goya Capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups cooked Canilla Extra Long Grain Rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?