Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Root veg & pancetta toad-in-the-hole with onion gravy
- 140g plain flour , plus 2 tbsp for the gravy
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 rosemary sprigs, leaves picked and chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 200ml milk
- 70g pack pancetta slices
- 600g mixed root vegetables , peeled and cut into wedges or batons (we used carrots, parsnips and beetroot)
- 2 small red onions , cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp onion chutney
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 500ml beef stock
- peas , to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?