Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Root Vegetables Anna
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, melted, divided
- 1 1/4 pounds russet potatoes (about 2 medium), peeled, cut into scant 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 1/2 3-inch-diameter celery root (celeriac), trimmed, peeled, halved, very thinly sliced (1 1/4 cups to 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium turnip, peeled, halved, very thinly sliced (1 1/4 cups to 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?