Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Root Vegetable Gratin
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 pouind 1 small butternut squash (about 1 1/2 pounds), peeled and thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1 3/4 cups red potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup 1 bulb celery root (celeriac), about 1 pound, peeled, cut in half and thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon 1 bunch leeks, washed well, white part only, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon Swanson Vegetable Broth (Regular or Certified Organic)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?