Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Root Vegetable Gratin
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 (1 1/2) pound butternut squash, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 pound red potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced*
- 1 pound bulb celery root (celeriac), peeled, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch leek, washed well, white and green part only, thinly sliced
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Vegetable Broth (regular or Certified Organic)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.3g|
|Saturated Fat 9.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|