Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Root Beer Pork Chops
- 4 (1-inch thick) pork chops
- 3 (12 fluid ounce) cans or bottles root beer
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup beef stock
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle-flavored hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|