Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Root Beer Cake II
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 5 egg whites
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 fluid ounces root beer, room temperature
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 (1.5 ounce) envelopes instant dessert topping
- 8 fluid ounces root beer, chilled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|