Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, halved
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered
- 12 cloves garlic
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- kosher salt to taste
- 1 slice bread
- 1/2 cup toasted whole almonds
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|