Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ cup coarsely chopped blanched almonds
- 2 red bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 2 small onions, halved and slivered
- 2 cups diced and seeded ripe plum tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 6 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper; to taste
- 2 cups prepared mayonnaise, such as Hellmann’s
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 69kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|