Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Romano Risotto with Radishes
- 6 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth (48 fl ounces)
- 2 cups hot water
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter, divided
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1 cup)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 pound Arborio rice (2 1/2 cups)
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound trimmed radishes, julienned
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- Accompaniment: extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?