Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 1/4 pound Swiss cheese, sliced
- 1/4 pound ham, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|