Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Romano Bean and Vegetable Soup
- 1 1/2 cups dried romano (borlotti) or pinto beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 green pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 10 to 12 fresh basil leaves, shredded (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 cup cavatappi or elbow pasta
- 1/2 head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?