Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Romano Bean Salad
- 1 pound fresh romano or green beans, trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 fresh mint leaves, torn
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 mint leaves, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|