Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roman Style Pizza with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 7 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more
- 2 1/4 cups (or more) all-purpose flour
- 1 pound cherry or grape tomatoes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Semolina (for dusting)
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 2 cups grated mozzarella (about 8 ounces), or 6 ounces buffalo mozzarella, thinly sliced, divided
- Chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?