Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roman-Style Pizza with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Cheese
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. active dry yeast
- 7 1/2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. kosher salt plus more
- 2 1/4 cups (or more) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 lb. cherry or grape tomatoes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Semolina (for dusting)
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 2 cups grated mozzarella (about 8 oz.), or 6 oz. buffalo mozzarella, thinly sliced, divided
- Chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?