Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Romaine With Apple, Pecans and Blue Cheese
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/3 cup blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 8 ounces plain non-fat yogurt
- 4 1/2 cups hearts of romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 large unpeeled apple, chopped
- 1 Hass avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup toasted pecan pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|