Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Romaine Salad with Anchovy Dressing and Parmesan
- 5 flat anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 hearts of romaine (20 to 22 ounces total), torn into pieces
- 6 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano, shaved with a vegetable peeler
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?