Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Romaine, Grilled Avocado, and Smoky Corn Salad with Chipotle-Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced canned chipotle chiles in
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 ears of corn, shucked
- 2 firm-ripe 6-to 8-ounces avocados, halved and pitted but not peeled
- 1 head romaine (1 pound), tough outer leaves discarded and head quartered lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1-inch strips
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?