Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rolled, nduja-stuffed pork belly
- pork belly cut from the thick end, 2kg after skinning and boning, skin well-scored
- 100g blanched cobnuts or hazelnuts
- 1 bulb fennel , hard stalks removed and diced into rough 1cm cubes
- olive oil
- 10g fennel seeds , toasted
- 2 onions , roughly chopped
- 1 bulb garlic , cloves peeled
- 500g baby leeks
- 130g 'nduja or skinned cooking chorizo
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?