Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rolled bread of Parma ham, nice cheese, egg & basil
- 1 basic bread recipe
- 5 slices quality Parma ham
- 8 large free-range eggs, boiled for 8 minutes and shelled
- 200 g cheese (a mixture of Cheddar, Fontina, Parmesan), grated
- 2 handfuls fresh basil
- sun-dried tomatoes or plum tomatoes and olives, halved, optional
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?