Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rolled and stuffed pork belly with Tuscan-style bean & tomato stew
- 2kg boneless pork belly , skin scored
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 6 Italian sausages
- garlic oil or olive oil
- a few sprigs rosemary , to serve
- 400g dried borlotti beans , soaked overnight
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 10 tomatoes
- 2 carrots , roughly chopped
- 2 celery sticks, roughly chopped
- 5 shallots , roughly chopped
- 3 fat garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 bouquet garni (sage, rosemary, thyme and bay leaves tied together)
- 600ml chicken or vegetable stock
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?