Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rolled Thick Omelet
- Vegetable oil for greasing the omelet pan
- 4 large eggs, broken into a large bowl
- 3 tablespoons dashi (fish stock)
- 1½ tablespoons mirin (sweet cooking wine)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon shoyu (soy sauce)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 408kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 846mg (282%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|