Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rocky Road Ice Cream
- 1½ cups whole milk
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup white sugar
- 4 large egg yolks, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- ½ cup mini marshmallows, chopped if desired
- ½ cup chopped toasted pecans, walnuts or almonds
- ½ cup chopped chocolate chips
- ½ cup shredded sweetened coconut (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 493kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 37g (57%)|
|Saturated Fat 21g (103%)|
|Cholesterol 227mg (76%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|