Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 200g Dark Chocolate (70% cocoa solids works best)
- 2-3 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 135g Butter or Margarine
- 100g Mini Marshmallows (chopped regular marshmallows work too)
- 200g Digestive biscuits (rich tea can also be used)
- Icing sugar to dust
- Optional Ingredients
- Raisins, dried cranberries or any dried fruit
- Anything else you think would be tasty
- Please share any additional ingredients you included or things you did differently. Remember if using additional ingredients to change the amount of biscuit and marshmallow accordingly so as to have enough mixture to cover them.
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?