Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rocky Recchiuti Brownies
- Flavorless vegetable oil for the pan
- 5½ ounces 100% unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped, divided
- 10 tablespoons (5 ounces) unsalted butter with 82% butterfat, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2/3 cup (3½ ounces) unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 (6 ounces) extra-large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, preferably Madagascar Bourbon
- 1 1/3 cups (10 ounces) granulated cane sugar
- 1/3 cup (1½ ounces) walnut halves, roasted and roughly chopped
- 6 marshmallows, each 1½ inches square, cut into quarters
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 242kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (41%)|
|Cholesterol 63mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|