Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Robin's Sweet and Spicy Black Beans
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 dash chili powder
- 1 dash cumin
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|