Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Robin's Cheesy Chipotle Grits
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup quick-cooking grits
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 4 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|