Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Robin's Best Ever Hummus
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 (19 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 3 tablespoons tahini (sesame-seed paste)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons water, or as needed
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 6 pita bread rounds
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|