Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Robin's-Egg Place Card
- or hard-boiled eggs, one for each
- place card, clean and dry
- Wooden skewers
- Small, stiff, flat paintbrush
- Acrylic paint: light blue, brown, and white
- Long, narrow block of Styrofoam
- Transfer letters (in a size that will spell the desired name on the egg)
- Crafts stick or pencil
- Small birds nest, from a crafts supply store
- Small natural-color feathers, 5 to 7 for each place card
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?