Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Robert Redford Cake
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant pistachio pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.1g|
|Saturated Fat 18.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|