Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Robert Carrier's Moroccan harira
- 100g dried chickpeas , soaked overnight and drained
- 100g Puy lentils
- 450g ready-diced lamb , cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 large Spanish onion , finely chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- tsp ground cinnamon
- tsp each ground ginger, saffron strands and paprika
- 50g butter
- 100g long grain rice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 4 large ripe tomatoes , skinned, seeded and chopped
- lemon quarters, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?