Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted vegetable couscous with mascarpone
- 4 red peppers , deseeded and sliced
- 2 courgettes , halved and then cut into thick sticks
- 2 garlic cloves , peeled and bruised
- 1 tbsp olive oil , plus extra for drizzling
- tsp sugar
- 6 tomatoes , quartered
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely sliced
- 200g couscous
- 400g can chickpeas , rinsed and drained
- 50g mascarpone or full-fat soft cheese (add a little more if you like)
- small handful chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?