Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted trout & artichokes with almonds, breadcrumbs & mint
- extra virgin olive oil
- 8 x 120 g trout fillets, from
- , ask your fishmonger
- 1 small handful almonds, blanched
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves picked
- 1 ciabatta, preferably stale
- zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 12 marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 4 rashers higher-welfare smoked streaky bacon
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small handful fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 5 tablespoons fat-free natural yoghurt
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?