Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted squash & beef carpaccio
- 1 large butternut or onion squash
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 dried red chilli, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 100 g vac-packed chestnuts
- bunch fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- 350 g quality beef fillet, in one piece
- 1 heaped tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- juice of lemon
- 4 handfuls salad leaves, such as mustard cress, radicchio or watercress, washed and spun dry
- Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?