Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted pork chops with sage & champ
- 1 kg potatoes, peeled, halved
- 4 higher-welfare pork loin chops, skin and fat on
- olive oil
- 1 small bunch fresh sage, leaves picked
- 1 large bunch watercress
- 300 ml milk
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 sprig fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- a little butter, melted, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?