Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted or Grilled Portobello Caps
- 4 medium (about 1 pound) portobello mushrooms, with caps about 3½ inches across
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon Seasoning Salt or kosher or sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, fresh lemon juice, or soy sauce (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 67kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|