Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted harissa vegetables with kale & ginger pilaf
- small butternut squash (about 350g, peeled and cut into 3cm chunks)
- 1 red onion , quartered
- 1 red pepper , cut into 3cm chunks
- 1 tbsp harissa , or to taste
- low-fat Greek yogurt , to serve
- tbsp olive oil
- onion , thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove , chopped
- 2cm piece ginger , peeled and finely chopped
- red chilli , deseeded and sliced
- 100g kale , or other greens, chopped
- 100g basmati rice
- 225ml vegetable stock
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?