Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted garlic dip with vegetable platter
- 4 large heads green garlic
- about 6 tbsp olive oil
- few sprigs fresh thyme
- 250-300g/9-10oz soft cheese , such as soft goat's cheese, ricotta or Philadelphia
- a little milk if necessary
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh herbs - mixture of parsley, tarragon and chives is nice
- squeeze of lemon juice (optional)
- 2 large green garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- choose from boiled new potatoes or globe artichokes, lightly cooked asparagus, raw or lightly cooked baby carrots, cooked baby beetroot, tiny raw broad beans , young radishes, slices of pepper, wedges of raw fennel or celery - allow about 450/1lb veg per person
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?