Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted carrots with goat's cheese
- 500g carrots , peeled and halved lengthways then steamed or simmered for 10 minutes
- 1 tsp cumin seeds , toasted
- 1 tsp black or brown mustard seeds
- 1 dried chilli , crumbled or a pinch of dried chilli flakes
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- olive oil
- juice 1 orange
- 150g soft goat's cheese (or use goat's curd if you can get it)
- a handful coriander , roughly chopped
- salad or couscous to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?