Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted carrots & beets with the juiciest pork chops
- 750 g carrots, mixed colours if available, peeled
- 750 g beets, different sizes and colours if available
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bulb garlic, broken apart, half the cloves smashed, half left whole
- extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 orange
- a few sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves picked
- a few sprigs of fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- 5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 thick higher-welfare pork loin chops, skin on
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 1 lemon
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?