Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Winter Vegetable Baklava
- 1/2 cup walnuts (2 ounces),
- 1/4 cup fine dry plain bread crumbs
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, trimmed, reserving fronds, bulbs halved and sliced lengthwise 1/4 inch thick
- 3/4 pound parsnips (3 medium), sliced diagonally 1/3 inch thick
- 1/2 pound carrots (3 medium), sliced diagonally 1/3 inch thick
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced
- 3/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup chopped dill
- 8 (17-by 12-inch) phyllo sheets, thawed if frozen
- Equipment: a shallow 3-quart oval or rectangular baking dish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?