Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Winter Squash and Parsnips with Maple Syrup Glaze and Marcona Almonds
- 2 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled kabocha squash (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled butternut squash (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 cups 1/4- to 1/3-inch cubes peeled parsnips (about 12 ounces)
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped Marcona almonds (about 3 1/2 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?